About This Course
Are you looking to enhance your knowledge and preparation for the CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) exam? Look no further! Our online course, CISSP Domain 3: Security Architecture and Engineering Practice Questions, is specifically designed to help you master the critical concepts and principles of security architecture and engineering. With over 125+ practice questions, all set at a real exam level of difficulty, along with detailed explanations and exam tips, this course will elevate your understanding and boost your confidence for success on the CISSP exam.
In this course, you will embark on a comprehensive exploration of security architecture and engineering. The course is entirely focused on Domain 3 of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), ensuring that you receive in-depth coverage of the relevant topics. You will dive into secure design principles, security models and architectures, cryptography, physical security, and more. By delving deep into these areas, you will develop a strong foundation and the necessary expertise to handle related questions on the actual CISSP exam.
Each practice question in the course is meticulously crafted to mirror the format and difficulty level of the real exam. By engaging with these questions, you will assess your knowledge and comprehension of the subject matter while getting accustomed to the exam-style questions and sharpening your problem-solving skills. Furthermore, every question is accompanied by a detailed explanation, providing you with a comprehensive understanding of the underlying concepts and reasoning behind the correct answer. These explanations act as mini-lessons, addressing any knowledge gaps and reinforcing key concepts for a well-rounded learning experience.
About CISSP Certification
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is the most globally recognized certification in the information security market. CISSP validates an information security professional’s deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
The domains are :
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the CISSP CBK. The CISSP exam uses Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) for all English exams. The length of the exam is 4 hours and depending on the performance, 125-175 questions have to be answered. The passing grade is 700 out of 1000 points.
1Practice Questions - Set 1
2Practice Questions - Set 2
Master the CISSP Course with Confidence!
- Comprehensive coverage of all topics
- Focuses on essential topics including secure design principles, and fundamental concepts of security models, memory protection, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), encryption/decryption, cryptographic solutions, facility design, etc.
- Contains a diverse set of practice questions to test and strengthen your understanding
- Simulates the format and difficulty level of actual exam questions to prepare you effectively
- Provides detailed explanations and rationales for each question to enhance your knowledge
- Offers flexible self-paced learning, allowing you to study at your own convenience
- Be confident for the real exam.
Familiarity with concepts such as secure design principles, and fundamental concepts of security models, memory protection, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), encryption/decryption, cryptographic solutions, facility design, etc. While there are no strict prerequisites, prior exposure to these topics will provide a solid foundation for learning and engaging with the course material.
- Anyone who would like to test his/her information security concepts.
- Students appearing for advanced certifications such as CISSP can choose to check their exam preparation.
- You will be able to practice and check your knowledge of Domain 3 of CISSP.
- Understand Information security topics.
- Prepare for other security exams such as Comptia Security+, SSCP, etc.
No. This is a practice exam and only offers 125 questions with detailed explanations. For learning, you can check the individual domains or the bundle course that offers you course material.
Unfortunately, there is no refund that is available for this exam. You can check the refund policy for more details.