About This Course
Welcome to the comprehensive online course on CISSP Domain 2: Asset Security! Designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in this critical domain, this course offers comprehensive coverage of all topics related to asset security. With a focus on essential areas such as secure design principles, security models, encryption/decryption, and much more, this course is your key to mastering asset security concepts.
With 125 carefully crafted questions, this course ensures ample opportunities to test your understanding and strengthen your knowledge. These questions have been designed to simulate the format and difficulty level of actual CISSP exam questions, enabling you to familiarize yourself with the exam's intricacies and prepare effectively. The course is entirely focused on Domain 2 of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), ensuring that you receive in-depth coverage of the relevant topics.
With this course as your guide, you can approach the CISSP exam with confidence. By immersing yourself in the comprehensive coverage of asset security topics, practicing with realistic exam questions, and benefiting from detailed explanations, you'll build the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in Domain 2.
About CISSP Certification
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is the most globally recognized certification in the information security market. CISSP validates an information security professional’s deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
The domains are :
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the CISSP CBK. The CISSP exam uses Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) for all English exams. The length of the exam is 4 hours and depending on the performance, 125-175 questions have to be answered. The passing grade is 700 out of 1000 points.
1Domain 2 : Practice Questions A
2Domain 2 : Practice Questions B
A few parting questions
Master the CISSP Course with Confidence!
- Comprehensive coverage of all topics
- Focuses on essential topics including Data classification, Asset Classification, appropriate asset retention (e.g., End-of-Life (EOL), End-of-Support (EOS)), data security controls and compliance requirements, Information and asset ownership, etc.
- Contains a diverse set of practice questions to test and strengthen your understanding
- Simulates the format and difficulty level of actual exam questions to prepare you effectively
- Provides detailed explanations and rationales for each question to enhance your knowledge
- Offers flexible self-paced learning, allowing you to study at your convenience
- Be confident for the real exam.
Familiarity with topics such as Data classification, Asset Classification, asset handling requirements, Information, and asset ownership, Asset inventory (e.g., tangible, intangible), Data protection methods (e.g., Digital Rights Management (DRM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)), etc.While there are no strict prerequisites, prior exposure to these topics will provide a solid foundation for learning and engaging with the course material.
- Anyone who would like to test his/her information security concepts.
- Students appearing for advanced certifications such as CISSP can choose to check their exam preparation.
- You will be able to practice and check your knowledge of Domain 2 of CISSP.
- Understand Information security topics.
- Prepare for other security exams such as Comptia Security+, SSCP, etc.
No. This is a practice exam and only offers 125 questions with detailed explanations. For learning, you can check the individual domains or the bundle course that offers you course material.
Unfortunately, there is no refund that is available for this exam. You can check the refund policy for more details.